POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another WIP: Tracks : Another WIP: Tracks Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Another WIP: Tracks
From: Bill Hails
Date: 18 Jan 2004 10:50:08
Message: <400aab2d@news.povray.org>
Many thanks to Mike Williams and Christopher James Huff for
much-needed help with isosurfaces.

Some friends of ours are in a band, with a recording contract,
and they asked me If I could do the cover for their next CD.
I was very flattered and couldn't really refuse. Anyway here's
what I've got so far. No AA yet, nor radiosity, modelling I
reckon is about 1/2 way complete. 7 days work, currently
renders in about 3.5 hours at 1024x1024 (old P3 machine).

To Do:
Snow cover.
Snow landscape in fg. fades to white in bg.
pegs etc on guitar head.
low weedy shrubbery on and around the tracks.

I have to keep in mind their deadlines so I can't attempt
anything too ambitious.

--
Bill Hails

Post a reply to this message